• Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon

© 2013 Warren Central Choirs | BUILT BY JUSTINBAUERLE.COM

9500 E. 16th Street

Indianapolis, IN 46229

E-Mail: info@wcchoirs.com

Phone: 317-532-6200

Fundraising Options

  • Sell to local small businesses.

  • 100% of the ad price is credited to the selling student's choir fees.

  • See our list of sponsors who have placed an ad in this year's program HERE

Choral Concert Program Ads
Scrip Use (Gift Cards)
  • Purchase gift cards and a portion of the price comes back to the choir department in the form of a rebate.

  • A limited suppl of cards are kept on hand and can be purchased directly from each class scrip representative before class, or from Mrs. Bauerle after school.

  • Student fees are credited for 90% of the rebate amount for all physical cards bought or ordered (remaining 10% helps pay for shipping).

  • Student fees are credited for 100% of all ScripNow or Reload rebate amounts.

  • Orders are submitted for shipment 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month. Shipment of cards are received on Thursday and will be available for pickup either Thursday or Friday each week. Pickup times to be determined based on order size. 

  • More information available at www.shopwithscrip.com

Work Concessions at Lucas Oil Stadium or Indiana Convention Center
  • Students are given the oppurtunity to signup to work in a concession stand at either venue for various events and conventions throughout the year. 

  • Signup information is available in the classroom, or a special Facebook Group names "Scouting Friends". Please request membership for the most up-to-date information for events. 

  • Payment varies based on venue and the event, but averages to be about $10 per hour.

  • Students must be at least 16 to volunteer. Photo ID with birth date is required.

  • Parents are welcome (and encouraged) to sign up as well.

  • Uniform consists of black Docker-style pants, white shirt, black socks, and black shoes. 

  • More information is given to the students upon request, or confirmation of scheduled shifts.

Check back for further fundraising information and options throughout the year. 

For more fundraising information, contact Mrs. Bauerle!